- Daily/Hourly rate. All fees can only be negotiated by the agency. All fees are based on the quoted daily or hourly rate.
- All fees must be paid PRIOR to any use of photographs for any purpose whatsoever.
- Provisional bookings will be automatically cancelled if they are not confirmed by the client (by signing the booking confirmation form) within 24 hours of the proposed booking.
- Cancellation of booking by the Client: Within 24 hours of the booking call time the full booking fee will be charged and payable by the client
- Model care and safety: The clients shall ensure that the model is treated with respect and professionalism and that the client takes all steps necessary to ensure that the safety, health and wellbeing of the model is protected and maintained at all times whilst providing services to the client.
- Complaints and disclaimer: Any cause for complaint must be reported to the Agency by the client as soon as it arises. Complaints cannot be considered and/or dealt with effectively after the services have been delivered. Whilst the Agency will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the models provide a satisfactory and efficient service to clients, as the agent, the Agency cannot be held responsible for a model's conduct or behaviour whilst delivering the services and in this regard the Agency shall not be held liable for any costs, expenses or losses suffered as a consequence of the behaviour or conduct of any model.
- Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
The Model undertakes to indemnify and keep fully indemnified the Agent at all times from and against any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (to include without prejudicing the generality of this clause, the legal costs of the Agent), awards or damages howsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any breach or non-performance by the Model of any of the Modelís obligations, undertakings or warranties as set out within these Terms and Conditions.